Hey you! Are you responsible for implementing a BI solution where SQL Server acts as a centralized data provider? Are you looking for hands-on tips about BI data models and their typical repository structure? Do you feel limited by Power Query? And are you looking for a more powerful ETL tool? Then stop looking, we got you covered!
In our new SQL Server Data Warehouse Training you will learn how to implement a practical and professional Data Warehouse solution from A to Z. We do this by using the Kimball data modeling principles for BI solutions.
- Kimball data modeling principles for BI solutions
- Setting up Fact and Dimension tables as a starting point for your Visual BI Solution
- The T-SQL language and Stored Procedures to set up (ETL) dataflows. (You’ll discover that you don’t need to be a T-SQL expert to build a professional Data Warehouse.)
- Plugging the developed data model into an insightful dashboard during a Power BI primer leveraging the learned modeling techniques
- A basic SQL knowledge (Select, Where, Group by, Join types, Union, …)
Nice to have:
- The course is easier to follow if you already have some basic Power BI knowledge, or have are familiar with another BI tool.
Do you fit our brief? Then let’s get going!
€600/day + 1 hour free follow-up with your trainer!
Ask for more details: [email protected]
This workshop will be given by Gerrit Van Even. Our technical expert when it comes to data and BI. He’s been immersing himself in the SQL language and is a true data warehouse superhero.
- Workshops start at 9h and are finished around 17h.
- Credon provides sandwiches for lunch.
- Dijkstraat 6, 2630 Aartselaar or Industrieweg 116, 3980 Tessenderlo
- Participants have to bring their own laptop.
Workshops take place at a minimum of three subscribers.
Questions about this Workshop?
Contact us at: +32 13 35 37 10 or [email protected]